Jumat, 12 November 2010

Old Frames

Old frames seems like not good enough but the old frames make someone feel something that can't be happened again
For me there are so many meaningful moments which can't be forgotten
Many things are captured on the old frames on my mind
I always ask could this be happened again someday?
And i answered it by myself, OF COURSE NOT DUDE!
Most of the frames captured many people expression
I always remember in my mind who is she, who is he, or who are they
Maybe time will kill the memory but i guess it will not vanish easily
Deep down in our mind, our memory keep those things but sometimes we don't want to remember it
Old frames not only keep happy moment but also sad moment
In my old frames album, i get some names who always remembered 
First, of course my mother
She is the only one who know me a lot but sometimes i don't realize it
From this blog, i send my hug from her
I miss the time when we were doing some funny things, telling funny story
Second name in my mind is Hilda Zanita
She is the only one who makes me laugh
She is a good sharing partner, a good singer, and a monster eater
I think we same in whole things
She is a movieholic just like me
I miss her so much
I never talk to her since we broke up last February
Thanks for everything we did
The next name is Citra Wulandary Yunisha
Maybe she is new in my life but she is pretty good to make me getting insane
She is the first person who takes my landscape photo and display it in her room
When i go to her room, i always check it, is it still in her room or not
And the last, i can't tell the name
They are all of my childhood friends
Thanks for make me like this and all of the time we spend
I will never forget your face although i forget your name dude
Those are a little part of my old frames
If i remember these old frames i don't wanna start the new one
This is an amazing part in my life and i don't wanna forget it
Frames are frames, whether it is old one or new one
I choose to continue my old frames than make the new one
How about you? Continue or make the new one?

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar